Thursday, May 13, 2010

3D Ultrasound

I have so many things to update about I have been putting it all off. We got the nursery painted, had a lovely shower, and today we had a 3D ultrasound and got to see Adalynn! Time went by so slowly in the beginning of the pregnancy and now I feel like it is flying by!




I had my 28 week appointment today so starting in June I will be going to the doctor every two weeks instead of once a month. I never thought I would love going to the doctor so much but it means that I am a little closer to holding my girl so it makes me really excited! I had my glucose tolerance test today (yuck). I had to get up and drink a brown syrup that tastes like flat Pepsi (I am NOT a Pepsi fan) in 5 minutes and then go give blood to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes. While we were at the doctor, he told us if anything goes wrong to skip the ER and go right to Labor and Delivery. Nick and I, being the responsible adults we are, have not only not toured L&D yet but we don't even know where it is. Our poor baby... We are planning to go to the June 7th tour so we are trying to get our act together.We both kinda take this attitude like, that is a long time away, we don't need to stress yet. But it is getting closer and I guess it is time for us to prepare.




So that was first thing this morning. At 11:30 we had an appointment at Baby Vision to get a 3D ultrasound. We got to watch Adalynn move around for about 30 minutes and got a bunch of pictures of her. The ultrasound girl was really nice and we had a great experience. Some of the pictures are a little weird, she said the baby is smashed in there so some were a little distorted but overall I am really glad we did it. She loved having her hands by her face so it took some effort to get a good shot but it was cool to be able to see her a little bit.








My next goal is to post pictures of the nursery- hopefully this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment