Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Aunt Alex Graduated!

We spent the first weekend of my two week Christmas break in our beloved College Station to watch Nick's little sister Alex graduate from Texas A&M (whoop)! Nick and I are both so proud of her. She is graduating a semester early and already has a job lined up in Dallas with PFS Web. She found a fabulous apartment just today and starts work on Tuesday of next week!


Every picture of Addy is an action shot!
I have loved being a full time mommy these last couple of days! On Monday, Addy and I ran all over town with my mom finishing up some Christmas shopping. Addy got the cutest sparkly pink shoes!

Tuesday, my brother John's sweet girlfriend Marissa and I went to the mall for a bit and today she offered to come play with Addy so I could go to the grocery store by myself! It was a nice break and the store is so hectic at this time of year so it was nice to not have to tote her along.

Addy and I went to lunch with Courtney and baby Bella today. Addy has a new thing where she hates being in her car seat and tries to propel herself out of it. In order to not disrupt the entire restaurant, Addy conned me into taking her out of her car seat for lunch. She proceeded to stand on me, pull my hair, knock the bread off my sandwich, and almost spill my drink more than once. It is a good thing she is so cute!

I am really looking forward to my first Christmas as a parent! I know they will just get better and better from here on out and I am excited about some of our new family traditions!

1 comment: