Sunday, January 9, 2011

Addy's first Christmas


My computer charging cord broke so I have been offline for a long time. I have missed reading the blogs of my friends and writing my own. I'm glad to be back and have a lot of catching up to do!


We have a lovely Christmas at home. I wanted to do a very "minimalist" approach to gifts because Addy already has so many clothes, books, and toys. I bought things we needed like bibs, a booster seat high chair, and formula and put them under the tree. Our families however did not follow the same methodology.


We did Christmas morning just the three of us at home.










We went to my parents' house for lunch and for another Christmas. All three of us got extremely spoiled over there. Addy and I got a ton of cute clothes and Nick got a little TV for his office at home. Uncle John went crazy spoiling his favorite baby!








We went to Nick's parents' home for dinner and the Christmas continued. We got a digital camera to take faster pictures of Addy. Our old one was about 5 years old so it was definitely time for an upgrade. One of the most unique gifts we got was a watercolor painting of Addy that the Woods had commissioned for us. It is hanging by our bedroom and we love it!

Addy and Butterbean are going to be best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment