Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcoming 2011

We spent another fun New Years Eve in Horseshoe Bay at the Marriott. This was our third year to celebrate there with our friends from all over the state! We hope you will consider joining us next year!

Our first year we went by ourselves and Misty and Eric happened to be there. I got no pictures of all of us but I have one of Misty and me!


Last year Aubra and Ryan, Cody and Sarah Beth, Cari and Greg, and Chris and Candice joined us. I was pregnant so it was a long night for me but a ton of fun spending the evening with everyone anyway.

This year Misty and Eric made the super long drive and I was so happy to see them for the first time in a year! Cody was sick with a cold but Sarah Beth lovingly encouraged him to suck it up and we all had a great time. Greg and Cari joined us again as well as Matt and Kayla and our friends John and Courtney. We had a fantastic time!



Congrats to my college roommate Melissa and her husband-to-be Carlos who got engaged on NYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment