Sunday, September 26, 2010

25th Birthday

Today was my 25th birthday. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful day. We went to church this morning and because our church hosted the "Night of Spiritual Harmony" for San Antonio Saturday night, we had several students from Southwestern Christian College in town and the singing was amazing! I enjoyed a fantastic sermon by Jack Evens Jr. (if you get a chance to hear him speak I would highly recommend it!) and Nick and Adalynn spent a lot of time in the cry room. She gets seriously mad when I do stuff like make her wear shoes or a sweater when it is cool.

We checked the mail box on the way home and I was excited to find a package from Aubra which made my morning. Adalynn gave me the gift of taking a 3 hour nap so I could get some rest too! Nick surprised me with planning a special trip for us later in the fall. I can't wait to write more about it later this week! I have gotten calls, texts, and facebook messages from everyone and it means so much to me! Thank you to my friends and family for making the day so special!

We had dinner with my family at Carabbas and then cake at my parent's house. Here are some pictures from the night.

Grandad trying to entertain Addy

John brought Marissa. They both share a birthday on the 25th so they have been getting spoiled with nice dinners all weekend!




Best family picture so far. I am really looking forward to getting professional ones made later this month by Lanning Photography in Dallas.


What she really acted like. Addy had a tummy ache all night. Nick had to sit outside with her at the restaurant most of the meal.



Grammie knows how to calm a baby down
At home after pooping in the bath, spitting up several times, and finally getting some tummy medicine. Much better! The best part of every day is snuggling with my sweet girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment