Thursday, September 30, 2010

All good things must come to an end

Today is the last day of my maternity leave. I am listing a few of my favorite things that I will dearly miss- until summer that is. I am a teacher after all.


I'll miss:


1)First and foremost time with precious Adalynn



2) Seeing my husband in the middle of the day


3) Lunch dates with girlfriends


4) Grocery shopping on Monday instead of the crowded weekend


5) Extra time for doing laundry, dishes, and cooking (I made enchiladas and chili on Tuesday!)


6) Not working. I do really like my job but life is much less stressful without worrying about lesson plans and grading


Things I am looking forward to:

1) A paycheck. There may be some really cute riding boots calling my name...

2) A 30 minute lunch. I am guaranteed some alone time to eat which is more than I often get at home
3) Spending time getting to know my students and seeing my fantastic coworkers again
4) Picking up Addy at the end of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment