Saturday, September 4, 2010

Start of Fall

I have been looking forward to fall for what feels like forever. The great weather, football season, and enjoying our sweet girl. It has gotten off to a great start!


Nick turned 25 on Thursday. Adalynn and I met him for lunch and celebrated with cake at home later. I gave Nick a new bag for his laptop and Addy gave him a picture of her for his desk. Nick and I have celebrated birthdays together since we were 17 but I think 25 is going to be our best year so far!



Today was the first Aggie football game (whoop!) and we loved putting on our maroon and listening to the game this evening. Nick has a running group with his bootcamp clients from San Antonio Motivational Personal Training on Saturday mornings at different parks around San Antonio. Nick's client Tracy walked with Adalynn and me this morning as we clocked over 3.5 miles. The weather was cool and beautiful! I am so happy the temperatures are getting lower!






My parents watched Adalynn for a while this evening so Nick and I could play tennis together for a while and grab dinner alone. We went to a newer Mexican restaurant near our house called Poloma Norte that is Aggie owned and we really enjoyed it. If you want to try it out when you are in SA let us know! We also got to listen to the Fighten' Texas Aggies getting a win. I can't wait for the first televised game!



Tomorrow will be Adalynn's first time to go to church. I am looking forward to many wonderful years at Northside. We are blessed with a wonderful church home where we are very loved and encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment